2021 Cadillac XT6 Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $57,095 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder or available 3.6-liter V6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission, offering up to four selectable driving modes
- Available Twin-Clutch Sport Control AWD system
- Cadillac User Experience (CUE), with intuitive controls including a rotary controller with new jog functionality
- Optional Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for compatible smartphones.
- HD Rear Vision Camera with Remote Wash
- Authentic exotic wood interior accents
- Exclusive 20-inch 6-Split Spoke Alloy Wheels
About the Cadillac XT6
Meticulously engineered to enjoy every stretch of highway, the bold Cadillac XT6 is the stylish three-row crossover SUV that’s infused with engaging handling, a suite of innovative safety features, and a connected yet luxurious interior. Beneath the hood lies a potent yet efficient 3.6-liter V6 engine featuring Variable Valve Timing and Active Fuel Management. This muscular powertrain means that even your largest toys can come along for the adventure thanks to a maximum towing capacity of up to 4,000 pounds.
Each member of your family or social circle will have plenty of room to get comfortable thanks to three standard rows of seating for up to 7 passengers. Designed to match your own personal preferences, you can customize the cabin of the XT6 with exotic materials including authentic wood, carbon fiber, and metallic door accents. The most current iteration of Cadillac User Experience (CUE) helps you stay connected while a comprehensive collection of driver-assistive technologies helps you stay one step ahead of danger behind the wheel of the Cadillac XT6.
What the Critics Say
“The XT6 is about the same size as the Audi Q7, one of its primary competitors, yet it offers a roomier third-row seat. It’s also easy to reach that third row with second-row seats that slide and tilt forward. The Q7 is one of our top-rated luxury three-row crossovers, but on this score, the XT6 beats it handily.” — Edmunds
“The XT6’s interior integrates technology seamlessly without any of the frustrations we found in recent Acura, Lexus, and Mercedes-Benz models, where the controls can be confounding. The dashboard is uncluttered, with only a touch screen in the center and buttons and switches for climate control beneath.” — Consumer Reports
What’s New for 2021
Most notably for 2021, the Cadillac XT6 is now available with a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. This new turbo 4 is offered with either FWD or AWD and gives XT6 shoppers a more affordable entry point thanks to the new Luxury trim. Finally, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration are now standard across the lineup while the top-tier Sport model receives a new 20-inch wheel design.
Cadillac XT6 Features
Ready to help you get out and create lasting memories, the Cadillac XT6 comes standard with a
2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. Craving more muscle? Step up to the available 3.6-liter V6 engine engineered with Variable Valve Timing and Active Fuel Management. It comes paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission featuring Electronic Precision Shift for exceptional control. In addition to outstanding efficiency, this potent powertrain can rocket you from 0 to 60 MPH in an impressive 6.9 seconds. For even greater confidence, drivers can choose an optional Twin-Clutch Sport Control AWD system to help them excel in harsh driving conditions. Four selectable drive modes allow you to custom-tailor your ride to match your personal preferences. When equipped with the available smart Tow Trailering System, the XT6 has the ability to tow up to 4,000 pounds.
Featuring enough room for family, friends, and then some — the Cadillac XT6 comes standard with luxurious three-row seating for up to 7 passengers. Optional Semi-Aniline Leather seating upholstery offers an extremely supple feel combined with a truly eye-catching appearance. For a truly first-class experience, you can equip the interior of your XT6 with a selection of exotic wood trims, genuine carbon fiber, or metallic door accents. Opt for the available Platinum Package to receive a microsuede headliner along with your choice of a unique Premium Luxury or Sport interior décor. No other competitor can match the best-in-class 37.2 inches of third-row headroom. There’s also a cavernous 78.7 cubic feet of maximum cargo capacity behind the first row of seats, great for those who enjoy taking extended road trips.
Technology & Safety
Access your phone, radio, and a suite of your favorite apps with the latest generation of Cadillac User Experience (CUE) inside the XT6 using just the sound of your voice or a press of a button. The available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot gives you the ability to connect up to 7 devices at the
same time, up to 50 feet away. A standard wireless charging removes unnecessary clutter from charging cables. Examples of standard driver-assistive safety features found on the XT6 are Automatic Emergency Braking, HD Vision Rear Camera, Front Pedestrian Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and LED Headlamps with Intellibeam. Optional Night Vision lets you see in the dark using infrared sensors, allowing you to see the potentially unseen.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $47,995 MSRP*
- 2.0L Turbo engine with 9-speed automatic transmission and optional AWD
- Power liftgate
- UltraView sunroof
- 7-passenger seating with heated front seats
- Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, Front Pedestrian Braking, and Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Starting at $52,795 MSRP*
- Elevated Premium Luxury interior color decor
- Authentic exotic wood interior accents
- Distinctively styled exterior with Galvano-finished appointments
- 20-inch 6-Split Spoke alloy with Polished/Android finish wheels
- Ruby red tail lamp lenses
- Starting at $57,195 MSRP*
- Interior Sport elements with carbon fiber accents and decor
- Uniquely styled exterior with high-gloss black appointments
- 20-inch 12-Spoke alloy with Pearl Nickel finish wheels
- Twin-clutch Sport Control AWD
- Tinted neutral density tail lamp lenses
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.