2021 Cadillac XT4 Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $35,695 MSRP*
- Cadillac 2.0L Turbocharged Engine with Active Fuel Management (237 Horsepower and 258 lb-ft of Torque) and nine-speed automatic transmission
- Available twin-clutch, decoupling all-wheel drive system
- Optional Available Active Sport Suspension featuring Continuous Damping Control
- 8-inch diagonal Cadillac User Experience (CUE) HD Resolution Interface Screen
- Sport-inspired seating with prominent seat-bottom and seatback bolsters
- Optional Surround Vision and second-generation Rear Camera Mirror
- Cadillac-first Near-Field Communication phone pairing
About the Cadillac XT4
Precision-engineered for an entirely new generation of luxury shoppers, the Cadillac XT4 sets the benchmark for which all other compact luxury SUVs try to emulate. The XT4 stands out from the ordinary with a chiseled side profile featuring bold proportions. Beneath the hood lies a standard 2.0L Turbocharged DOHC I4 engine featuring Active Fuel Management along with an optional twin-clutch, decoupling all-wheel drive system. Custom-tailor your driving experience to suit your preferences with its standard Driver Select Mode.
You’ll also discover the same progressive elegance inside the bespoke cabin of the Cadillac XT4. Flowing arcs and character lines cascade across the dash, creating an aura of both spaciousness and luxury. Positioned directly in the center of the dash, the Cadillac User Experience (CUE) delivers an intuitive experience featuring an expansive 8-inch HD touchscreen. Thanks to a total of three distinctive trim levels and an expressive 8-color palette of exterior color choices — the Cadillac XT4 is designed to reflect a personality as unique as your own.
What the Critics Say
“Sometimes, all the propulsion hardware comes together in a particularly pleasing way: the amount and delivery of power, the sweet transmission and the all-wheel-drive system (when selected, which we recommend in this instance). The Cadillac XT4 is one of those times.” — Kelley Blue Book
“With no shortage of choices in the small-luxury SUV marketplace, the Cadillac XT4 will appeal to buyers who value a sharp-edged design, a spacious interior, and a traditionally upright, SUV-like driving position.” — Car and Driver
What’s New for 2021
There are several exciting updates and revisions which have been made to the already popular Cadillac XT4 for the 2021 model year. Luxury trim levels receive a new standard power rear liftgate and the option of leather upholstery. Additionally, these trims can be equipped with a new optional Driver Awareness package that includes automatic high-beam headlamps and lane-keeping assist. Sport trims receive red-painted brake calipers. Finally, two new colors join the available palette: Infrared Tintcoat and Wave Metallic.
Cadillac XT4 Features
Painstakingly designed with a concept of youthful exuberance in mind, the Cadillac XT4 has an attitude that’s perfectly matched to those living active urban lifestyles. Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport trim levels each offer a distinctly different appearance to suit the personality of their drivers. Examples of eye-catching design elements available on the XT4 include striking metallic accents, satin aluminum window moldings, and a V-Series inspired black mesh grille. Cutting-edge LED lighting at the front and rear cleverly features Cadillac’s vertical L-shaped lighting signature. Bold exterior hues available on the XT4 include Red Horizon Tintcoat and Atlantic Metallic. From any angle, the Cadillac XT4 demands attention.
Even with its compact footprint, a quick glance inside the Cadillac XT4 reveals a premium cabin that’s equally as spacious as it is luxurious. Even those riding in the rear will have plenty of room to stretch out thanks to an exceptional 39.5 inches of rear legroom. Great for squeezing in that extra suitcase for your journey, the interior of the XT4 offers a total of 48.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded flat. Adding a sport-focused feel to the interior of a thick three-spoke leather-trimmed steering wheel. Similarly, sport-inspired front seats combine support with comfort thanks to an available massage function. Available ambient lighting lets you personalize the look of the interior of the Cadillac XT4 to reflect your mood.
A key focal point of driver engagement inside the Cadillac XT4 is the latest iteration of Cadillac User Experience (CUE), the most cutting-edge infotainment interface in the brand’s storied history. Using cloud integration and an optional 4G LTE connection, drivers can easily access entertainment, news, and marketplace applications with the dedicated app store. Optional connected navigation makes it easy to reach your destination safely and on time. Using a tactile center controller, it’s easier than ever to interact with the system. Keep your electronic devices charged up with three 12-volt accessory power outlets, four standard USB ports, and available 15-watt wireless charging. Completing this comprehensive collection of innovations is a suite of active driver-assistive safety features including Surround Vision and the second-generation Rear Camera Mirror.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $36,790 MSRP*
- Cadillac 2.0L Turbocharged Engine with Active Fuel Management (237 Horsepower and 258 lb-ft of Torque)
- Phone integration with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Cadillac User Experience (CUE) with rotary controller
- Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- Starting at $40,790 MSRP*
- Leather seating surfaces
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Interior ambient lighting
- Starting at $40,990 MSRP*
- 18-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels with Diamond-Cut/Argent Metallic finish
- Gloss Black finish on front grille, side window surround and roof rails
- Interior trim with Sport accents
- Carbon-fiber or wood interior décor
- Available Active Sport Suspension featuring Continuous Damping Control
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.