Cadillac Battery Replacement
One of the most commonly overlooked and even forgotten about components beneath the hood of your Cadillac is your battery. Your battery is responsible for providing the power necessary to start your vehicle, turn on your headlights, and operate all of your favorite comfort and convenience features inside the cabin. With the advanced technology and safety features in today’s vehicles, it’s now more important than ever to ensure that your battery is in proper working condition before you hit the road. Our team at Germain Cadillac of Easton has assembled this quick reference guide that lists some key information regarding battery service and maintenance. You can always count on our team of factory-trained Cadillac technicians to inspect, diagnose, and (if necessary) replace your current battery.
*Tax extra. Installation extra on some vehicles. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional. **Please see your Dealer to learn more about exclusions and the warranty part details and qualifications.
4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, OH
Most ACDelco Gold 42-MO (ACDelco Professional) Batteries Installed42-month free-replacement limited warranty**
Expires: December 22, 2021
Battery Maintenance Tips
Below, you’ll find some useful tips and suggestions for keeping your battery in good working condition. Taking a few short minutes to inspect these areas is an excellent way to prevent any unexpected battery issues in the future.
- Look for and remove any corrosion buildup located around the battery terminals. Any buildup of corrosion is usually an indication of a weakening battery that’s in poor health.
- Secure any loose clamps are cables around the battery to ensure a good connection is established.
- Make an effort to turn off electrical accessories such as your headlights, radio, or interior lights when you’re not using them. This helps to extend the life of your battery by eliminating excess drain.
- Note the date code listed on your battery, typically found on the top or side of the housing. The code begins with a digit and a letter; 16 would indicate 2016 and it is followed by a number denoting the month A being January, B being February, and so on. The older your battery is, the greater likelihood that it may need to be replaced.
- Be aware of the climate you live in. Higher temperatures tend to have a harsher impact on battery life than colder climates do.
Signs and Symptoms of a Dying Battery
- Slow or delayed cranking when starting your vehicle.
- Check Battery dashboard indicator light or warning displayed.
- Excessive corrosion buildup near battery terminal posts.
- Dimming of interior or exterior lights during normal use.
Why Buy Car Batteries at Germain Cadillac of Easton
Since your battery is one of the most vital components of your Cadillac vehicle, why trust just anyone to service or replace it? By bringing your vehicle to Germain Cadillac of Easton, you’ll be able to drive with complete confidence knowing that it will receive expert care from our team of Cadillac-certified technicians. We’re proud to offer battery inspections at no cost to you! Our facility is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and repair equipment needed to service or install your battery.
Better still, we carry a comprehensive selection of Genuine GM AC Delco batteries designed to meet or exceed the original specifications of your Cadillac vehicle. Whether your battery is starting to give you issues or if you simply would like a battery inspection, you can count on the service experts at Germain Cadillac of Easton for all of your battery service and replacement needs.